I have moderate rosacea on my cheeks and get small breakouts on my forehead. This started around age 37. I use the product in the mornings only. It takes away all breakouts and greatly diminishes the cheek redness. I stopped its use for 3 weeks once, and all symptoms returned.

roxyroxy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/11/2012

shaz | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/8/2009
Condition: Acne

I started breaking out in acne since the age of 10 i'm 18 now and still have a acne problem. i tried acnederm and it does work but users have got to keep using it with a minium of twice a day. i use it whenever my face feels oily or sweaty. it does really help, has been a side effect though my skin becomes flaky as it started to peel away dead skin.