My skin felt so clean, smooth and I felt a cooling effect. I want this product back and exactly as it was in the 70s.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/2/2020
Condition: Acne

This product worked for me when I was younger and recently found an old bottle of it. I tried to use it again for exfoliating my skin but stopped because I think it might have MICROPLASTICS in it. I can't find any information about the identity of the solids in the scrub. Cosmetic products with microplastics have been removed from the market. They are harmful to the environment! See https://www.beatthemicrobead.org/#what-are-microplastics

Mammy | 55-64 | Female | Caregiver
12/13/2017

I loved this cleaner in the 70's! I'm in my late 50's now and I just wonder how many less wrinkles I would have now if in fact I had continued using it throughout my life! This was the BEST cleanser I have ever used in my life! I keep surfing the net trying to find it again! My skin craves this product! I loved the fresh clean tingly feeling of this cleanser! Please bring it back!

Listerex | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/8/2015
Condition: Acne

This is the only scrub that was effective in curing my acne. I was completely cured in about six months of using it. I have always wondered about the reason it was discontinued. I wish the company which used to produce it brings it back to the market when so many people need it. So, please bring it back.

Wishful Thinking | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/25/2015
Condition: Acne

I used Listerex Golden and Herbal as a teenager and young woman. I saved a small portion once it became unavailable and recently used it. After only one use my acne is healing up and my skin is wonderfully soft. I did a search online hoping by some miracle it is available again. I would buy it by the case if it became available!! Absolutely the BEST product and I have tried everything available.

loved it | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/25/2013
Condition: Acne

Used this in my teens and on into 20's until it was discontinued. It worked so well I considered trying to replicate from the ingredients list! I believe it was ahead of its time, being a mild acid peel and an exfoliant (just like many expensive products today). Really wish it would return to the market.