The medication has made me very dizzy. I cut out caffeine and I still feel very dizzy. I am on the 37.5 mg dose and my doctor suggested lowering my dose.

Mommyof4 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/10/2012
Condition: Overweight

It's been only a week on the 30mg and I have lost 7 lbs. It does not give me energy, I am as tired as I normally am. I do work out each day but I am finding it extremely hard to eat. I do eat, don't get me wrong but I have to force myself too. After I make myself eat I get that over-eaten feeling which is never pleasant. I may be on to high of a dose for my body. Side effects are dry mouth which is a good thing as it makes me drink water non stop, a bit of constipation and some dizziness but manageable. I never had issues with weight till about four years ago so regardless of side effects I am going to continue this medication!! :)

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/21/2010
Condition: Overweight

I lost 15 pounds on this medication in a month I am very happy with this medication. It makes my heart race and gets me hyper and thats when I feel I need to exercise the most. I have also been really constipated with this medication even with a fiber rich diet and drinking lots of water. If has any suggestions that will help with the constipation I welcome any advice. [email protected]

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/1/2010
Condition: Overweight

This medication works very good, it just makes you thirsty and sometimes constipated but besides that i lost a lot of weight taking this med.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient