I had thick, yellow and black nails for years but was reluctant to take the medication due to cost and possible side effects. When it infected my right thumb I decided to take the risk and AM DELIGHTED that I did. The generic version is very affordable and I had no side effects what so ever. I also had thick cracked heals. Two years later I still have healthy feet and nails and can now wear sa...

Severe loss of loss of taste!!!!!

patientInElma | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/7/2021
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

Took this medication for toenail fungus on three nails for one foot. Followed doctor's orders, took one pill a day for 30 days, & stayed away from alcohol. Had no side effects & was easy to take with a glass of water but condition never changed & fungus continued.

Lee | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/22/2020
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

During the third week of use I started developing a rash over my upper body and arms. By 30 days after starting the terbinafine I had the rash all over my body. I stopped taking the drug and the rash immediately began to clear; one month later the rash was gone.

JB | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/24/2019
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

took this for 3 months. No adverse effects. completly cured a bad fungal infection in my toenails.

Diehardhusky | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/6/2019
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I was on this medication for 5 days. On day 3, I became very agitated, stressed, and tired. Day 4, I wanted to drink (in recovery for alcohol and drugs). I did not drink, but I ate unhealthy food. Now, I'm a compulsive overeater. Day 5 - I was a MESS! My body absorbs differently due to RNY gastric bypass. I've had difficulty concentrating for 2 months now. I'm making more mistakes at work, feels like I'm dyslexic or something. What used to be so simple is now extremely complicated.If you have anxiety issues, don't start. If you are in recovery for alcohol or drugs.. don't start.

Sorry it took it | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/24/2019
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I wish I hadnâ??t taken this drug. Only took it for 2 weeks. After the first week my head was itching so bad I thought I had head lice. I was having an allergic reaction and I break out in a rash ALL day long. Wherever my fingernails touches my skin welts appear. I literally took my fingernail on my leg and spelled out my name. Within seconds you could see my name appear in the form of welts on my leg. My doctor said theyâ??d never seen anything like it before. Iâ??ve talked to several pharmacists who say it stays in your bloodstream for 3-4 days after you stop takings it BUT it is a very slow release from your skin and nails that can take up to 3 months before it is completely out of my body. I cut all of my finger nails very short to prevent them from touching my skin which has helped some. Iâ??ve had this going on for a month! Benadryl helps but I canâ??t take it at work. One of the ingredients in it is hydrochloride acid. Itâ??s definitely not worth taking and can be very dangerous because it has caused liver damage to some people. If your going to take it your doctor is supposed to do a liver function test before using it and every 4 weeks while your taking it. Always read the reviews online by checking multiple review sites, the insert that comes with the prescription and talk to your pharmacist about it.