I had excessive voluminous gas with abdominal distention. Beano and the generic form work very well. Minimal gas/discomfort unless I forget to take it.

Apparently it is a main ingrediant in the producr "BEANO" for treating gas or flagulance. Severe Allergic reaction causing projectile vommiting and diahrea lasting several hours.

Beano | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/3/2016
Condition: Indigestion
Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/28/2014

kirby1950 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/24/2014
Condition: Indigestion

I have suffered with horrible gas & blotting since my gallbladder surgery 3 years ago. By accident I picked this product by accident and it has become a blessing. I was taking handfuls of other digestive natural products I still suffered. For the 1st time I have felt like I have a life!

cros99 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient