Completely eliminated my excessive sweating / hyperhidrosis. A complete LIFESAVER and not that expensive! Way less irritating than the millions of other products I tried!

California | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/5/2014

Love this product. Easy to use and I noticed a positive difference the very first week. I no longer worry about underarm perspiration marks on my dress/blouse. I did not have any skin irritation.

canuckamy | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/4/2013

Anonymous |
5/22/2013

big fat zero and 20 dollar dent in my wallet.This product has had 0 effect on my condition. Used it as directed to no avail. Waste of money.