I am really very satisfied with iodex, my whole family use this and i always order it from fortis healthworld (https://www.fortishealthworld.com/shop/pain-management/iodex-balm-45gm). This is the best treatment to get relief from pain and it always work very well.

Bob | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/22/2017

I'm 74 years old. I've used Iodex since I was very young. My Mother always used it when it was needed and it always helped me heal quickly.

Sana Arora | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/4/2016

Anonymous | Male |
8/10/2015

I cut my hand open something awful trying to catch a falling glass as it was landing on a granite counter top (I am not a bright man). I had this in the medicine cabinet, and smeared it on the bandages. It hurt like crazy for about two seconds, but the pain was noticeably dulled after that. The cuts healed up wonderfully and very quickly, despite being quite deep. love this stuff and now keep a bottle in my first aid kit in my camping gear.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/15/2011

i m satisfied with my treatment.