never had a problem with this medication (Quinapril)I take this medication for Hypertension and it it keep me in check

ilovemydogjewelry | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/7/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

My blood pressure spikes up for no reason. My hands and feet are always cold. I feel palpitations throughout the day with anxiety. I wake up with a sharp stomach ache. Not good.

DeeDee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/2/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I was prescribed this drug when Norvasc wasn't lowering my blood pressure at all. My family has a history of high BP. It worked great for a long time then it didn't work at all even when the dose was increased. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and will be having it changed to something else.

baba | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/19/2014
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Have been taking for years. Recently systolic pressure rose, was switched to Benicar... results were horrible... dizziness, stuffy head and ears, edginess..going back to quinapril w/maybe higher dose!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years |