i found this ingredient in a weight loss control tablet, it not only has great amount of root based fiber it also helps with alertness and energy No side effects for me.

This is not medication. This is wood pulp and used as a filler. This is a disgrace to human kind.

Chrispoe | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/28/2015

This filler was put in my b12 supplement. I began having b12 deficiency symptoms. Apparently I was pooping out the vitamin contein along with the filler. I had to switch to a b12 supplement that didn't contain that filler. I avoid microcrystaline cellulose. It not only is showing up in our supplements, it is also showing up in our generic drugs. I had to double my blood pressure mefication, figured it contained this filler also as so ,any now do.

Anonymous |
10/27/2015

katgrl62 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Caregiver
3/1/2015