I have suffered from Irritable Bowel for years! This product is the only one that helps me immediately! I take it upon the inital onset of symptoms and this gets it under control fast! I take the Equalactin Brand.

I developed neuropathy after approx. six months use of Kirkland brand [calicium polycarbophil]. My symptoms were burning severe cold temp intolerance esp @ night two hours after going to bed. I diiscontinued the drug two months ago and my pain went from 8/10 to 1/10.

uffda | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/31/2019
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

24 hours after 2nd dose had explosive diarrhea!!

bmhopeful | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/4/2014

For years I had chronic constipation. Tried everything some worked others had terrible side effects. I switched to daily psyllium husk consumption. That worked but huge daily BM and copious amounts of gas formation. Developed a cyclic condition of no BM with only passage of clear(!) watery fluid. (Examination including Colonoscopy, all negative.) Condition relieved by a single dose of MgO suspension, cherry flavored. I settled on self diagnosis of IBS. Developed a daily regime of 2500mg Polycarbophil and X2 teaspoons Psyllium. Symptoms have slowly abated, regular BM, some gas (the Psyllium), occasional mild constipation but no discomfort, no surprises. I gave only a three star rating because I am not convinced if condition is now under control - I need more experience since I've only followed this regime for 3 months.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient

explosive diarrea

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/28/2013
Condition: Irritable Colon

I have IBS-D and have adjusted my diet and tried other prescription medications along with OTC fiber products to help control horrible and very embarrassing digestive symptoms. Some of them helped, but they all made the non-diarrhea symptoms worse (gas, bloating, pain, etc.) This is the only fiber product I've found that helps and doesn't cause horrible gas too. It even helps keep things from getting too bad if I accidentally eat something that would normally really bother me. It's not a miracle cure for IBS, but it can help keep things mild enough that you get to have a social life and work normally.