have been on for about 3-4 yrs now has lowered by pressure greatly now 117/75, used to be 130-90, it makes me very tired still, and lately last couple of months, frequent urination and muscels in thighs ache and muscels in both forearms ache, has anyone else had muscel achiness

have not started treatment

semloh | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/23/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have taken this med for over 15 years. It's not not great but added with another high BP med and I have my BP controlled WITHOUT the horrible side-effects I have had with other meds.

Sorry I took it | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/7/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I was unable to sleep due to severe heart throbbing, like it was coming out of my chest. It resulted in asthma and breathing problems. Also it did little to relieve blood pressure. Instead I take NATURAL B vitamins and regular exercise resulting in normal blood. However I still suffer from persistant asthma; thanks doc!

bstnh1 | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/24/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have been on Enalapril for more than 10 years. I started out on 10 mg. once per day and found that by evening my BP had gone up. Changed dosage to 10mg. twice a day. Later changed to 15 mg twice a day and have been there for years with very good results. It works for me and I have not experienced any side affects at all.

jason | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/18/2018
Condition: Dysfunction of Left Ventricle of Heart Without Symptoms

I took this med. for two months.Bad cough, dizzy when I stood up, headache, couldn't sleep,and dry mouth like know other were side effects I had! BP was low and consistently low! Side effects were bad for me, but it did its job on lowering BP.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/16/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I've taken this medication for about 3 months now. I had a bit of coughing at first, but just a bit. My biggest concern is that my mid-section seems to be puffing out. I've not gained weight but have gained inches. Anyone else having this problem?