Majid | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2021
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I have had atleast one of my nostril blocked all the time for last 15 years. Tried many anti allergic medicine and sprays but none worked until I found this solution 4 days ago. First dose was a magic. So I started to ise it BD as doctor prescribed I feel like in heavens both my nostrils are open unless I miss my spray. But now I have learned that it is a temporary solution and I cannot use it for more than three days :( but I would definitely recommend it

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/24/2017
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I usually have allergy and tend to have stuffy nose making it difficult to breath. This nasal solution works like magic to stuffy nose, making it clear and easy to breath within minutes.

Qazikhan | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient