I am a 48 y.o university professor, - after years of frustration and depression because of my procrastination habits and, as I described it, a lack of engagement between my brain and my body. I finally went into therapy just over a year ago at the urging of my wife and was diagnosed with ADHD. I started taking Adderall about 8 months ago. I have found that Adderall is very effective at helping me...

I am a mental health therapist, and reading these reviews of Adderall makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. I am also taking adderall, and know in my heart that I am addicted, and struggle with knowing this everyday. With not wanting to refill my script, but knowing that the addict in me will call my doctor and get a refill. Knowing that I will become emotionless and cold, sleepless ...

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Maggie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/8/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I am a 56 yr female going thru late onset menopause. I am ADD and was diagnosed by two psychiatrists. It was hard for me to believe but now that I have learned about it they were right...I wasn't paying attention I guess In the past 15 years I've tried Ritalin, Adderall, Concerta and now Vyvanse. Extended release and regular. Up until last year, Adderall plain tablets were my favorite. The extended release made me stay awake. I dont feel like superwoman on Adderall but I feel better. A bit calmer, a bit more capable. I do get dry mouth and I forget to eat. It did increase my blood pressure quite a bit. I don't know why, I suspect my hormones changed, but now vyvanse works better for me. Adderall doesn't have to be taken everyday. I liked that. Vyvanse has to be taken everyday. If you are going thru menopause try vyvanse if Adderall stops working. Adderall is much cheaper.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month |
9/25/2020
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I just got started on adderall xr yesterday because I lost my insurance and couldn't afford 400 for vyvanse. I am an LPN and my schedule is always a big pile of crazy town. Anyways, so I woke up early as shit to get my kiddo off to school right? And I was exhausted. Then I went to work for cpr training and all was good. Came home. Chilled till work, thats when I went wrong. I was have asleep when I took my morning vitamins, but I guess there was onc in there that just didn't register because I took my scheduled dose at 330 like normal. I went along my day givin meds, doin treatments, helping my girls out when BAM! It hits me like ton of bricks. Im dizzy, nauseous, numnb and tingling arms and legs. Fsbs 101, hr 117, spot is between 99 and 100%. It made me freak out and think about all I've eaten or drinking today and the in hit me. What if I accidentally double dosed? What would happen to me if I double died adderall xr and which of my symptoms could be job related? Any thoughts, id greatly appreciate it.

Hurt | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/19/2019
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I was diagnosed as ADHD in 4th grade and prescribed Ritalin, 6th grade they saw it wasn't working and they prescribed me Adderall 2 pills in the morning 2 pills by lunch I went from to energetic to sleep in every class... But because i had to urinate all the time after i started the medicine some time I'd be so sleep I'd dream i was in a restroom urinating and the warm sensation of peeing on myself would wake me up to a class room of embarrassment. My throat muscles stopped working so i couldn't eat breakfast lunch or after school only intake liquid (parents cook and don't understand that i literally couldn't swallow my food, whooped or screamed wasting food {but i would be hungry}). From time to time i would stand up and everything would look like a frying TV channel (Black white and gray dots is all i would see scared i was going blind, still happens now). I would get random rashes that would start looking like a ant bite and spread till it vanised i thought it was something wrong with me so i separated my self fell deep into depression until i dropped out of school 2007 and stopped taking the medicine. After about 6 years those rashes slowed down still stuggle eating socially awkward (don't know how to handle socializing at work) still have to urinate every 20-30 min (interferes with my jobs to many breaks) i was a kid whos school had my mom put me on the medicine i didn't pay for it but i was a kid effected by the medicine and the #LABEL of ADHD and the #Process of #ADHD Lester Taylor

Mf109306 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient