Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall XR oral.

10/18/2017 1:01:40 PM

Reviewer: fregre

Comment:
    Nubain,XANAX,OXY AND ADDERALL h available at (dikumfarm AT gmail.com)

10/13/2017 8:08:35 AM

Reviewer: Carol62, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I seem to get RLS in my legs when I take Adderral

5/17/2017 6:14:50 PM

Reviewer: Tracey, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Adderall is used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. I have personal experience with the Adderall is absolutely great for me! This medication has completely changed my life. Adderall Control behavior problems, Improves concentration and ability to focus on your work and have many other benefits.

2/11/2017 10:34:26 PM

Reviewer: Anthony, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm 62 now and just started using Adderall at age 60. I have tried Many drugs over the years. The only thing that would help me before Adderall was Cylert. But Cylert is no longer a choice. When I first took Adderall I couldn't believe it. How I felt, how I communicated, how my attention span increased along with my focus. I just wish this drug was available to me growing up, would have ma ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2017 7:07:39 PM

Reviewer: Emily, 19-24 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I used to love this medication. I started taking in when I was in grade 8, in 2008 at 10mg. It did wonders. It worked so well and being diagnosed with ADD, it really helped me concentrate and helped theoughout high school. As the months went on, I noticed it not working as well, so my dosage went up 5mg every year or so. Once I got the stronger dosage, it started working great again. I've been ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day