This was initally prescribed for me due to unknown infertility issues and I was pregnant within 8 months. Result a healthy baby. 3 Years later I was prescribed another medication I did not like as well and requested Bravelle, this time I was pregnant within 3 months. This was a good drug for me no side effects at all.

i havent started the inj yet, but i will in 4 days, im aslo on the clomide right now. Hopefully the inj will help me this time. the clomide alone is not working for me, so we will see how the clomider along with the inj work. Ill keep you all updated!!!! need all the prayers i can get, so please start praying for [email protected]!

stillhoping | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/25/2010

I am 32 and TTC for 2.5 years with unexplained infertility. I am extremely receptive to Bravelle and it does what it's supposed to. After using 3-4 days I started developing mild side effects of nausea, headache, and periodic dizziness. Nothing debilitaing, just annoying and slightly uncomfortable. I'm undergoing my first ER for IVF this week so my fingers are crossed! The shots are easy to give, with a slight stinging as you inject the medicine. The stinging goes away within 10 minutes. Inserting the needle does not hurt. Needle size is slightly larger than a diabetic needle.

[email protected] | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/11/2009
Condition: Infertility associated with the Lack of Ovulation

well, im the one that commented b4 and told you i would let you all know if i became preg. well, it did make me ovulate, and i think this was the first time in a long time that that has happened. but, im sad to say that it didnt end up in a pregnancy. wish me luck for next time!!!

[email protected] | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/14/2009
Condition: Infertility associated with the Lack of Ovulation

well, its me again, i was the one who wrote 2 comments ago about getting ready to start the injections. well i did, and it worked in makeing me ovulate, in a week well see if it worked in getting preg. please continue to pray for me, and i will let you all know in a week or so!!

Alli | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/6/2009
Condition: Infertility associated with the Lack of Ovulation

I used this medication in the conception of my now 2 year old. I had no side effects and got pregnant on my 2nd round. I have PCOS and my uterus does not automatically reline itself so I need a med. to help along with that as well. Great stuff!! I will be beginning the med. again in 2 more days :)

4/25/2009