pips47 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/6/2009
Condition: Asthma
2sweet4me | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/18/2009

I use this for pulmonary sarcardosis, I began suffering severe shortness of breath this spring the pollen is bad where I live. My dr. prescribed this for use,to be taken twice a day day along with albuterol. Which I couldn't take it makes my heart palpitate. Ipratropium clears my lungs ,but now I feel worse than when I hadn't used anything. I seem to have become addicted to it, just to feel the slightest bit better. I am informing my dr. ASAP.

suzq960 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/18/2008
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

I also wrote about this drug on its brand name page, DuoNeb. I have just started using this generic form a couple of months ago and the effectiveness has gone way down. Either I have very quickly gotten much worse, or this generic form is not working for me. I had very good results from the brand name form. Good old insurance co.s would rather pay out for generic. I will be talking with my dr. next week when I see him to see if other people are finding the same results. I also have the side effect of extremely high heart rate - resting in a hospital setting at 137bpm, after walking a few minutes it was up to 148. I now have to take Metoprolol at one half the lowest dose manufactured to try and lower the heart rate, which is now averaging 118 with the med. I can't take a full dose because a side effect of the heart med. is trouble with breathing, which happened to me. Read More Read Less