I just posted a long blurb about the effectiveness of Drixoral for my allergies. I got to reading the other posts and called the 800 number list in one of the posts. I called and found out that Drixoral is not being discontinued alltogether. They told me that the place that manufactures it is changing. The ingredients and doses are not going to change. The bummer is that no new shipments will be g...

Even with this treatment and allergy vaccinations, I experience sneezing, stuffy noses and runny noses.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | Patient
8/8/2011
Condition: Runny Nose

Till now, I have not found any medication as effective as Drixoral for treating runny nose due to sinus prob.

GK | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/3/2010
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

Until it was taken off the market, this was the best meds for my allergies. I have not found anything that I can use now that will compare to it. Wish I could get it again...even some exprired at flea market.

Mama of MIA | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2009
Condition: Cold Symptoms

very effective - greatly reduces nasal congestion.

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/23/2009
Condition: Cold Symptoms
laurabar57 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/8/2009
Condition: Vasomotor Rhinitis

I have lived in Reno, NV for six years and Drixoral is the ONLY drug that has given me relief. I have tried ALL now on the market and suffer daily. Cannot find a reason for the product being discontinued.