I've been taking Trivora 28 for years. Enpresse is another generic for the same medication. The pharmacy switched me because Enpresse was cheaper. Although they have the same active ingredients, I got very sick to my stomach while taking Enpresse. Severe abdominal pain, nausea, my bowels were irritated, and horrible cramps. I generally do not have a problem taking differnt generics with other med...

This is the first type of birth control i have taken and i am extremely unsatisfied due to the negative side effects. From the several reviews i have read, many women have experienced the same problems as i have. After 6 months of use, i noticed a dramatic decline in my sex drive. I haven't been myself at all. Mood swings, and just being in a bad mood. As a 19 year old girl i should be motivated, ...

Cara | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/16/2021

Depression, high cholesterol, oral yeast infections, joint pain, bloating and fluid retention all over, muscle stiffness, bone legions (causing a torn labrum in one shoulder needing surgery to repair), and so many other symptoms which occurred during my 6 year long roller coaster ride with this medication. The worst part of it all was the fact that I started taking it as a teenager and maybe I was too young to notice these changes/symptoms and I was never able to put it all together that my birth control could be causing all of this. The only reason I’m aware now is because I happened to be in a situation where enpresse was not available at the pharmacy, and my dr called in trinessa as a temporary replacement. Shortly after I noticed an improvement in all of my symptoms ... after 6 years of feeling lethargic and depressed and not knowing why. Be careful, and pay attention to your body when taking any new medications.

JayJay3 | 25-34 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/5/2020

I've been on this for about 5 years. No issues to report. No pregnancies, no unusually weight gain, moodswings, or any other health issues. It reduced my acne and made my periods shorter and barely any cramps!! Previously my cramps were miserable. I would recommend.

JLee1121 | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/22/2020

Iâ??ve always been prescribed Trivora and had my doctor note to DISPENSE AS WRITTEN, but once I get on Medicaid, the pharmacy fills my script with Enpresse. This happened before, about 3/4 years ago, and Enpresse FAILED and I became pregnant while taking it. Like another commenter, despite the fact weâ??re told itâ??s the same as Trivora, IT IS NOT. Iâ??ve been on Trivora since I was 17 and am now approaching 40. Iâ??m waiting for Nurx to deliver Trivora, but have been taking the Enpresse in the meantime and am cramping, spotting and have hot/cold flashes and mood swings constantly. Stay far away from this bunk drug, especially if itâ??s being subbed in for one your body is used to taking.

JLN | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/28/2020

Iâ??ve been on Trivora for over a decade, my pharmacy started filling my prescription with the generic, Enpresse. I spot all month long on this pill every time Iâ??ve tried it. The pharmacist says the ingredients arenâ??t different, but I never had that problem with Trivora. For several years now I have to correct the order every time I go to pick it up, even though my doctor has noted not to fill with generic. It doesnâ??t matter where I try to fill it, Iâ??m always handed Enpresse, and I always have to wait for them to exchange it.

Anonymous | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/15/2020

This medication literally almost killed me at age 23. I developed bilateral pulmonary embolisms from it that were hours away from being diagnosed too late. Blood tests confirmed that the clots were caused by this medication. PLEASE don't take this medication!!!