I've been taking Cold Eeze for colds ever since it came out on the market about 20 years ago. Its effectiveness varies a lot with each cold, maybe because there are so many different strains of cold viruses, but it usually works amazingly well. Sometimes it immediately obliterates the cold, usually it makes it barely noticeable, when colds are normally torture to me, occasionally it does nothing b...

took cold eeze when i felt a cold comming on after six days went to er with severe respiratory trouble was diagnoste with pneumonia given treatment two days later was admitted to hospital overnight with difficulty breathing

Phillip | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/20/2022

Oral Cold-EEZE reduces the severity and duration of most colds for me if taken at the first symptoms of a cold. I have not experienced nausea when using the oral lozenges as others have reported. I have noticed a slight metallic taste which affects the taste of food, but it goes away after a day of non-use. Cold-EEZE is not a cure for the common cold, but it noticeably reduces the severity of symptoms for me so I use it. It may not work for everyone, but it is worth giving it a try. I'm glad I did.Read More Read Less

Kandii | 19-24 | Nonbinary | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/14/2022

While it definitely did seem to shorten the length of my cold compared to my brother who had it and didn't take Cold-Eeze, it's not without it's own draw-backs. Namely, the nausea and the lack of taste. I can barely taste anything after taking Cold-Eeze for a few days. And the things I can taste, frankly taste pretty awful. It's like I can't taste anything sweet, salty, or savory.

Boogerbear | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/17/2019

Taste; After the first box you get use to the taste just like anything else. Usually anything that taste bad, is actually good for you. Taste; not that great, but if it helps beat a cold, I'm all in ?? Halls and ludgens are generally loaded with sugars and this one is primarily about the medicine which I prefer. Lots of sugar =irritated scratchy throat Tylenol severe pill/liquid (switch off) + a cold eeze the cold/sickness is usually gone before 3-6 days. I totally recommend this product My only complaint, the price. 10 cough drops - $3.00-$3.50 Forget to mention about sickness Never a problem.. Just like with ANY medication try to put something in your stomach before you take anything Read More Read Less

ellemenor | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more |
10/14/2019

I've used Coldeez for years. I saw a program on some news program about this Doctor who made a career out of finding a cure for the common cold. He talked about zinc and it's benefits and mentioned this little company that had followed his work. I take it every time i feel that I feel that "I've got a cold coming on" feeling and it works for me every time.

Ylani | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/7/2019

I took the cold-eeze medicine at the first sign of myself getting a cold but it just made my tongue very numb, and the after taste was horrid, I recommend using another brand such as, ludens, or halls.

Bill | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/20/2018

I use Cold-Eeze if I've been around someone with a cold. I often use Airborne at the same time. I use just one/day, placing it in my mouth when I go to bed. I haven't had a cold in years. Recently I was clearly exposed and I started treatment and eight days later I do not have a cold. Is it just the placebo effect? I don't know but the results are well worth the purchase price.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/3/2018

Took as per instructed time intervals and always after consuming food as the Zinc supplement can cause nausea. Shortened my recovery time and got me on my feet faster.

Gabby | 13-18 | Female | Patient
12/20/2017

I used it only once, and my mouth tastes very bad. It has been about an hour after taking it and I still feel the way residue and I feel worse than before, which was only slightly sick

Canbee | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month |
12/16/2017

After only a day of use Cold-Eeze caused me to lose my ability to taste food (I hope this is temporary), and caused me to have severe nausea.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/1/2017
Condition: Deficiency of Zinc

I rarely gets colds but when I do I usually use zicam with great results. This time, however, I tried cold-eze. Not only did this product NOT work, but actually made me sicker & caused my cold to last longer than usual. I won't use it again or recommend it to anyone.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/26/2017

It worked for me. Shortened my cold to about 3-5 days. It really does work!

geehz | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/18/2017

I start taking anytime I feel a sore or scratchy throat and I never get a cold. Taste of the lozenge is not the best but the results can't be beat. Neither Airborne nor echinacea compare.

LindaNevada | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/2/2017

I started getting cold symptoms Sunday evening. By Monday morning I was sneezing, coughing and had a 101 fever. I started Coldeeze on Tuesday evening and my cold symptoms were 95% gone by Thursday morning. I am amazed at how much better I feel in short time.

coughingcathy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/3/2017

This is a joke! Took it religiously like it said to and it did NOTHING to shorten the length of this damn cold

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/22/2017

I have used Coldeze for several colds. My colds used to last7-14 days and always went to my chest. Using Cold eze [UPON FIRST SYMPTOM - e.g. scratchy throat], has reduced the severity of symptoms and length of my cold to 3-5 days. The only negative is the aftertaste (cherry), but it is small price to pay for the results. Thanks Cold Eze

Anonymous | Male | Patient
4/17/2017

I've used Cold-Eeze successfully for years. Don't get many colds, so its infrequent. It's always been VERY effective for me, especially the earlier I started. Today I have a cold, bought Cold-EEze, and it tastes absolutely TERRIBLE. I tried to finish the dissolving process, but ended up spitting the last 20% out my car window. Don't know what's happened to quality control. Supposed to be honey-lemon flavor, but it tasted like dirt.

N/a | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/30/2017

I bought this hoping it would help me feel better and get over a cold like it claims. On the back of the box the directions said it helps with cough, sneezing and congestion! Well it does no such thing!! I followed the directions to the letter and it does not work! The box said it was natural cherry flavor, it is nasty!! I won't use this ever again!!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/10/2017

Cold with coughing and sinus pain. Felt better immediately after taking. I only used 3 during a 9 hour shift at a call center.

crienzi | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/5/2017

This product is not effective for relieving colds.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/28/2017

I took a cold-eeze when I woke up feeling my cold get worse one morning. It said not to eat before or after. Immediately after, I vomited 6 times until there was nothing left in me. The pain in my sore throat was increasing by the second. Within 15 minutes of vomiting, I came down with a nasty fever and can not get off of my couch. I have to take my dog outside and I can't move. I never thought this cough drop could do so much damage. Still in pain and feel like my throat is about to close.