[email protected] | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/24/2007

I was writen an RX for Hycodan for severe cold that lasted 6 weekd. It helped my cough however although I have taken hydrocodone alone in the past for pain problems without difficulty this medicine made me feel very very wierd. I take Cymbalta 30mg daily and my MD that prescribes this told me to never take over the counter cough/cold meds without him or my Primary MD advising or writing an Rx for me. My PMC knew I was on Cymbalta when she wrote the Hycodan Syrup for me.After 3 doses of measured 1tsp Q6hr I stopped taking it.Do you have any explanation about this. Thank you, Tara PS the only other med I take is Synthroid175mcg.