My triglyceride level dropped dramatically. My doctor and I were both happy.

After using Lofibra for 30 day my tri's were down to 42. Dr. took me off because of low trigliceriode level.

Bob | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2014
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

Chest pain muscle pain muscle weakness stomach problems sore throat fever

Vanny Des | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/10/2014
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

I think this medicine is effective.. i have deficiency on my medical exam regarding high triglycerides on my blood. When i started taking this medicine, the following day, when i take shit, i notice there's a noticeable oil together with my feces.. At first i didn't mind it. after a week of taking, i notice the oil marks become clearer and more plenty.. i prove it that the oils are coming from my anus when one day i got a very bad LBM.. i can really see my cholesterol is coming out.. that time i've been taking this medicine more than a week.. after two weeks, i visit again my doctor to get another blood sample.. amazing, my first 265 triglyceride index, down to 155 in just two weeks.. my cholesterol level back to normal.. but still, i need to finish my 2 months medication... Side Effect : i experience frequent LBM, occasional light stomachache and i feel always sleepy.. for best result, always take before you sleep or after your last eat at night..

smitty68 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/2/2009
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

My triglyceride level dropped dramatically. My doctor and I were both happy.

doughnut | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient