Tried several treatments - this is the only one that truly helped - I am now struggling to find another treatment but no luck so far

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/16/2019
Condition: Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation

Finally! Zelnorm is back on the market!!!

Leah3232 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/20/2014
Condition: Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation

I took it for about 3 years before they took it off the maket. I am very heart broken that I can no longer get it. I have had IBS for over 12 years now. Zelnorm was wonderful for me, made me feel like a normal person. Could go and do things like normal people do. Now I use a Herb with senna in it. I know I shouldn't use it, but nothing esle helps me. Has anyone purchased Zelnorm from other country's, like Canada or Mexico?

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/14/2014
Condition: Chronic Difficulty having a Bowel Movement

Zelnorm worked for me and I had no side affects.

Dianne | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/24/2013
Condition: Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation

I suffered with I B S for twenty years and this medication, taken for only 5 weeks, removed most of my symptoms for 5 years. Now its back and there is no remedy that comes close on the market. What can we do to get it back on the market?

jpaws61 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/13/2013
Condition: Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation

My quality of life has been greatly reduced since they took it off the market. I so wish they would make it available again. It was the only med that ever helped me.