After a terrible experience with fluoxetine in the past, I was hesitant to try any other SSRIs, but lexapro has been a real life saver. I started taking it for depression and GAD, and about a month after I got up to 20mg/day, it finally kicked in and I feel amazing. I no longer feel utterly hopeless and useless; I don't dwell constantly on negatives or worry incessantly about everything (in fact, ...

This drug is pure poison.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/15/2021
Condition: Depression

I been taking this medication for 10 yrs nothing happing still have panic attacks

Kylie Seely | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/31/2021
Condition: Depression

I have had depression for awhile now, and I just got put on Lexapro. I have been so much happier and calmer on it. It gives me "crackhead" energy, and keeps me awake through school and work. I have not felt sad or any type of negative feeling in awhile! :)

ABCD1234 | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/26/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

This drug seems to help, but it makes it almost impossible to reach climax during sex. I have no trouble maintaining an erection, and it’s nice to be able to have sex for as long as I want without ejaculating, but when I do want to, I really have to focus to make it happen.

Anonymous | 13-18 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2021
Condition: Anxiousness associated with Depression

I visited the doctors over 3 weeks ago, and it was not my usual doctor so I donâ??t know if this is the medication I really need. Before taking the pills, I was binge eating all the time, I was very anxious, depressed all the time and lost my interests in everything I loved doing. I was started off with half a pill in the morning, but it made me sleepy so I switched to talking it around 8pm and I slept very good. The side affects I have is dry mouth ALL the time, I get very nauseous after taking it but it does only last for 45 minutes or less. Headaches occur often and I get very hot and it feels like I have influenza. My nightmares are 70% more vivid, and I wake up remember my nightmares. Iâ??ve always had nightmares but I never remembered them until I began these meds. I donâ??t have any weight changes so thatâ??s good. I have not given the meds enough time to work hoe they should so I will contribute to take this and hope itâ??s all worth it. I have seen enough change in my self image and life in herbal, so I will continue until I have huge doubts. Iâ??ve been only over 7 different meds in the past 2 years, and I really want this to work out for me.

Alyssa Pettingill | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2021
Condition: Anxiousness associated with Depression

I hit a terrible deep depression beginning of the year and couldnâ??t leave bed, I was prescribed 10 mg and after about 4 weeks was raised to 20 mg due to a return in terrible symptoms. Iâ??ve been on 20 for about 3 weeks now and my physical symptoms are rough (trouble sleeping, weird dreams, almost constant chest tightness, but Iâ??m a believer in God and thatâ??s helped me though a lot. I Pray this medicine works for me Becuse Iâ??m uncomfortable with taking anti depressants but saw no other options. Iâ??m better than I was before and every day is new for improvement. I pray protection and peace over everyone struggling or questioning themselves due to medication, I love you all and if you ever need someone to speak to my instrgram is @joylyss and my Facebook is Lyssa Pettingill. Donâ??t forget Psalm 34:18 (The lord is close to the broken-hearted) and even if you arenâ??t religious I will still pray over you and your peace ❤️