After a terrible experience with fluoxetine in the past, I was hesitant to try any other SSRIs, but lexapro has been a real life saver. I started taking it for depression and GAD, and about a month after I got up to 20mg/day, it finally kicked in and I feel amazing. I no longer feel utterly hopeless and useless; I don't dwell constantly on negatives or worry incessantly about everything (in fact, ...

This drug is pure poison.

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Depression

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Andy | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/7/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

I was on celexa for 12 years, stop taking celexa April 2021, I was very sick and my anxiety was horrible after quitting celexa, but my dumb ass didn’t figure out why I am sick, then my doctor ask me did you was on any medication and I told my doctor I was on celexa, I didn’t figure out because I quit suboxne at same time, I thought it was suboxne withdrawal . I was insanely suffering from anxiety and nervousness , then my doctor put me on Lexapro , it start with 5 mg but but didn’t see any improvement in 10 days, so I increase my dose to 10 mg , what a difference ,

GG 909 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
7/7/2021
Condition: Anxiousness associated with Depression

Though lexapro did slightly relieve my anxiety after a while, it also numbed every other emotion i had. Felt like a zombie, it sucked the joy out of life. I can't believe doctors are allowed to prescribe this so easily.

Elaina | 7-12 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/2/2021
Condition: Depression

Only have had dry mouth and tiredness. Has helped my crying constantly. I have not been taking it that long and I hope to see more in the future!

Pmdd | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/24/2021

Night and day on this medication for treatment of PMDD. Minimal side affects for me. So far I’m so so happy I made the leap. I’ve been scared to use psych meds for years but this has changed my life.