i have had good results

Comes and go thought I was better, then came back.

Bree | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/28/2021
Condition: Sepsis Caused by Bacteria

Worst Medication in my whole entire life taking.. I broke out in blisters all over my body. That never happened to me before, It's to strong.. I feel horribly, I highly do not recommend... I'm itchy all over.. Swollen all in my facd also. They should take this off the market expeditiously.

Alba | 65-74 | Female | Patient
10/24/2021
Condition: Skin Infection

I was prescribe this pill for some rash on my lips so far good...do I have to worry about eating breakfast eggs and sausage and if I do how long at to wait to take

Alba | 65-74 | Female | Patient
10/24/2021
Condition: Sepsis Caused by Bacteria

I jus started yesterday but my question is I ate eggs and sausage waiting for to hours to take prescription is it okay..

DIVORY | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/5/2021
Condition: Skin Infection

On morning after first dose, had joint aches and fever. Also caused eye irritation and bloodshot eyes. The medication worked to resolve my infection, but the joint pain was horrible, especially in ankles, wrists, and knees.

Trlmrc | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2021
Condition: Infection due to Salmonella paratyphi Bacteria

I fell and got a 1 1/4" laceration on the top of my head. Because I fell on outdoor steps, I was prescribed this antibiotic. Note, I also have COPD. Not only did it protect the incision (5 stitches) free from infection but it was very effective in clearing my lungs from mucous. No side effects, it worked great and hopefully my MD will prescribe this for any future lung exascerbations.

Monica | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/26/2021
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection caused by Klebsiella Bacteria

Great Medication, no side effects, started working with the first pill. Love it.

taking Rx | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/3/2020
Condition: Skin Infection

Rx working on two infections, one that I was not aware of, but , torso area feels better. Leg infection, still taking the Rx. three left of Rx. Did not have any bad reaction from taking this antibiotic, unlike the amoxicillin before.

TGram | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/20/2020
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Nausea, constipation and extreme exhaustion. Did clear up the infection tho.

jordynclaire | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2020

This medication should not be used if you have Lupus! I was prescribed SMZ/TMP for an infection and it caused a lupus flare that I had to be hospitalized for. Although it is not listed on WebMD, the hospital knew immediately what medication I was on and that it was causing my lupus flare when I told them I was on an antibiotic. The medication DID help clear up the infection, but as stated prior, caused a lupus flare up.

jordynclaire | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2020
Condition: infection

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/16/2020
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I have gotten many UTIs before and this has to be the worst medication I’ve ever taken!! I felt nauseous, dizzy, constipated, stomach pain, fatigue, and loss my appetite! PLEASE BE AWARE!!! Ask for a different prescription please!

geo | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month |
6/15/2020
Condition: Diabetic Foot Infection

i had ear infection.it cures my urine infection my fingers foot no side effects

Newman | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/25/2019
Condition: Skin Infection

Got a bee sting on top of right foot. Turned into cellulitis. Took kevlex and prednisone. Didn’t full work. Prescribed this. Have felt awful for 7 days. Short of breath, couldn’t sleep, winder, low blood sugar, upper stomach pains. Infection went away but my word, I hope to never take this again!!!

Henni0309 | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/20/2019
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Omg! This stuff is the worst antibiotic i have taken. I wasnt throwing up before I started taking it and now it is nonstop!. By day 3 i was having diarrhea and throwing up. I cant. I've never had a bad reaction to any antibiotic. This is the first. Also, it says no where on my bottle how many milligrams it is or else i might just try a smaller dose. Does anyone know what the dosage is on these big pills? Any chance it will still be effective if i only take half a pill twice a day?

Pisces | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/8/2019
Condition: Bacterial Infection with Chronic Bronchitis

This is a generic for Bactrin (?) which I have taken in the past with little difficulty. I did get a reaction first taking it this time because it is a generic and not the same name. But, I didn't eat much and I took it today on a full stomach and so far all is good. It does work but has its side affects like most antibiotics. Take probiotics and eat yogart - it helps.

MelB | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/12/2019
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Only took 1/4 of pill. 6 hours of being sick. Fever, chills, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, numbness in face and arms. Horrible experience!!!

Sick gg | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/21/2019
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Weekness, dizzy,no appetite,muscular cramps, overall general fatigue. Tingling in extremities constantly. Not a good experience. Loose bowels also.

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/14/2018
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I have had a huge loss of appetite, extreme nausea, vomiting, extreme gas and discomfort, weakness, and now that I am done with the medication diarrhea. This has been the worst experience of my life. I have felt half dead for the past 4/5 days and will never in my life ever take this medication again!!

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/8/2018

It�¢����s only my 3 day. But still have some lite systom

Sansher | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/1/2018
Condition: Skin Infection

Had this prescribed by a new doctor subbing for my Personal Physician who was off for maternity leave. It was prescribed for a infected cyst on my back. It didn't work, now I have to go back in because I still have an infection in the cyst. This stuff was like eating a Brillo Pad. If it was part of my digestive tract, using this IRRITATED it. Worst stuff ever.