i have had good results

Comes and go thought I was better, then came back.

Monica | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/26/2021
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection caused by Klebsiella Bacteria

Great Medication, no side effects, started working with the first pill. Love it.

taking Rx | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/3/2020
Condition: Skin Infection

Rx working on two infections, one that I was not aware of, but , torso area feels better. Leg infection, still taking the Rx. three left of Rx. Did not have any bad reaction from taking this antibiotic, unlike the amoxicillin before.

TGram | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/20/2020
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Nausea, constipation and extreme exhaustion. Did clear up the infection tho.

jordynclaire | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2020

This medication should not be used if you have Lupus! I was prescribed SMZ/TMP for an infection and it caused a lupus flare that I had to be hospitalized for. Although it is not listed on WebMD, the hospital knew immediately what medication I was on and that it was causing my lupus flare when I told them I was on an antibiotic. The medication DID help clear up the infection, but as stated prior, caused a lupus flare up.

jordynclaire | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient