This medacation has worked for cause mumds the gum and cleans it too. The thing I don't like is the taste it leaves in mouth. I know why they say not to drink after using it. It leaves a bitter taste and nothing tastes right anyway.

I had a dead tooth removed. I was told to take twice a day til I get the implant in. I finished one bottle yesterday. I was looking at my teeth very close today and it is very stained by the gums (I have always had white teeth, no problems before. I pay to get my teeth whitened by a dentist.) Even when I run my finger nail on it I can tell this product has damaged my teeth!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
8/31/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Gums

Despite reading and following all instructions, after 3 doses, I found my tongue had turned brown, my teeth had darkened, and my taste was way off. 3 days later, my gums are still irritated, I had a metallic taste in my mouth and my tongue and teeth are still dark.

honeybub | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/25/2016
Condition: Mouth Infection Prevention

I had 5 teeth extracted and the periodontist gave me this to help keep my mouth clean while it heals. After only 1 use, my tongue burns and face around my mouth itches like crazy. I used it a second time not making the connection, and the same thing happened. I will not use it as this is extremely uncomfortable - worse than the extraction sites.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/16/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Gums

My dentist prescribed this rinse for me because my gums were inflamed and bleeding. After 2 days of use, my gums are feeling much better and the bleeding has been reduced. I can't wait to see how long before the bleeding stops. I see no issues with this drug & it is an awesome rinse. It leaves a very clean feeling in your mouth.

gumsbleeding | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/4/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Gums

Used it for two days and seemed to reduce inflammation dramatically. I don't know why they don't have commercials to let people know this drug exists. No side effects yet, but they are a big concern.

listerine | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/21/2014

Wow the dentist dream,- a product that stains the teeth and needs to be removed by a dentist and also causes plaque. I will never ever use this product. Listerine for me.