Brovex | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/21/2012

I have taken Brovex and my experience was phenonimal(sp). I would still be using it but have been told by pharmacies that it has been taken off the market. I would like to be able to take this again. Please advise.

claudie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/12/2011
Condition: Runny Nose

Been to the clinic 3 times trying to get rid of a sinus infection. Last time I was given Biaxan and Brovex. Never heard of Brovex but it works wonderfully. Dried up my head but not too dry which is great.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/5/2010
Condition: Runny Nose

it is wonderful in fighting allergies!!!!!

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/11/2008
Condition: Itching

this is the only med. that not only worked for my allergies.it took all my problems away and i didnt have to take it but once a week onece i had it in my system. i have tried countless others. living in SC no doctors know about this med. and its very hard to get and well its allergy season again and i am suffering because i cant get brovex and i have spent alot of money trying other meds. again this year and still yet to find a med that will even help let alone take all my problems away like brovex.Read More Read Less