I was taking this birth control for 1.5 years. In the beginning it made me very nauseous, but after a few weeks it got better. After a while i started to have no desire for sex. I thought it was normal. I thought I could go the rest of my life without having sex, it was horrible. After I stopped taking the pill, the sex got a lot better, and more enjoyable.

It made me moody , bitchy , crazy ! And what pisses me off the most is the crazy part it made my boyfriend walkout on me I don't recamend anyone taking this pill I cussed people n threatened people ! For no reason

Maddy | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/14/2020
Shae | 19-24 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/29/2020
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Everyoneâ??s body is different so just because it works for me doesnâ??t mean it works for you. My experience was great with them I started at 18 due to extremely bad cramps and heavy bleeding. It worked great because I never got pregnant while taking it and I never really took it at the same time everyday. I was nervous about it because someone said you shouldnâ??t take BC if you want to have kids eventually. But I got pregnant 4 months after I stopped taking it in 2019. But I would definitely recommend. My body did get use to it so I did have to go up a dose because I begin cramping so bad again. But great product took it for 5 years and honestly only got off of it because I didnâ??t feel like going to the doctor!

Angela | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/10/2020

This is the 4th day of my 2nd week on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo generic. Week 1 went by very well I'd say, although week 2 has me frightened due to being slightly nauseas. So far no other side effects other than my face can tend to be a tiny bit tingly and numb. I'll continue with this for the rest of the month to see how it goes. Slightly nervous to go into week 3 due to the nausea I'm experiencing on week 2

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/29/2019

I was put on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo about 2 months ago by my doctor I am 18 years old and this was the first birth control I had ever been on so I was terrified. I had heard horror stories about this specific pill so that didn’t make it any easier lol I figured every body was different and even after all the negativity I went ahead and tried it. The first couple of days everything was fine I didn’t feel a thing for a second I even asked myself “is this even working?” Then around the fourth or fifth day I had one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had in my life I was woken up by cold sweats bad anxiety and an upset stomach I had to stay home from work for the next 2 days I called my doctor and she said that my body was probably just reacting to it she said to give it a couple of days and if it didn’t go away to go back and see her. I was fortunate enough and all that went away by around the third day and ever since I haven’t felt a thing! My period is still regular how it should be I’ve had zero breakouts! zero weight gain! Great sex drive! And well the best part I’m not pregnant! to any ladies out there please please do not stress over this especially if it’s your first time getting on the pill it’ll be okay! If something doesn’t work for you there is other options! Every body is different! :)

sgthree | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/23/2018

Hello, my doctor prescribed this brand to me after I tried to take alysena 28 and had horrible side effects, this one has given me very sore breasts, nausea to the point of almost throwing up, and bloating. almost immediately after taking it my stomach acts up however my doctor claims it will go away within three months, so far I have not had any positive side effects from this medicine.