I have been on Hepsera medication since 2003. I so far have no symptoms and very happy what I am at. My virus count to the lowest level. All looks good according to my specialist doctor. However; I am still on medication and hopeful will find a new drug to cure my hepatitis B. We all cross our fingures and pray for the best.

US Male | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/18/2016
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis B

Not perfect in a sense that it does not cure but this meds has been a godsend to my hepb for the last 13 yrs viral count has been undetectable however my docs wont recommend to have me off the meds, being close to retirement -cost of the meds is way too high for me . Hope and pray that someday price be affordable and our scientest will find cure.

BZ | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/24/2014
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis B

I took Hepsera for more than 10 years. I am now taking a different medicine. I didn't have much side effects and it worked for me.

John B. | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/11/2010
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis B

Contained virus but compromised my kidney. Dr. advised to continue drug and hope will not progress kidney damage.

[email protected] | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/22/2009
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis B

so far my hep levels have stayed down and im noy as scared anymore

love life | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/26/2009
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis B

Was started on this med 7 years ago, have regular blood work done every 6 months and have almost perfect labs.