I put my cell phone a a re-occurring alarm. this allowed me to remember to take the pill everyday and at the exact time everyday. My periods were very consistent and light. No kind of cramping or pain. It did not make my acne worse. It worked really well for me.

This stuff did not work I ended up pragnet when I was taking it right I ended up with miscarriage when I started the white pills

Bbpancake | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/3/2021

I have taken this birth control for 10 years. I’ve never had a pregnancy scare. It cleared up my hormonal acne. It has never made me gain weight, become moody or depressed, or caused any problems for me.

17 year old gir | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/20/2021
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Don’t use this brand. I used to have oily skin and when I went on sprintec I developed severely dry skin to the point where I have wrinkles now and I’m a teen. It also made constipated. It gave me numerous other dangerous side effects such as a blood clotting disorder and insulin resistance. This all happened in 2 months. This is probably because the estrogen dosage is insanely high. This is not safe to take.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/13/2021

My period is consistent and i have less side effects now, but I have gained a lot of weight and it can make me nauseous sometimes. My period was not super inconsistent before, but I'm seriously considering stopping this pill all together because I have gained a lot of weight and I'm tired of always being nauseous. Overall I would say that it was effective, but the side effects made it less worthwhile. I like how I can choose to skip my period with this pill, but that's really the only positive.

Kcarp | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/13/2021

As far as keeping me from getting pregnant it worked great . This birth control completely changed my mood. I would have crying spells , mood swings, rage and suicidal thoughts . My periods would hurt so bad to the point I thought I was miscarrying. The week before my period I would have severe cramping , pregnancy like cravings and the worst mood swings ive ever experienced. hair growth was also a side effect I was not expecting. I've never had a mustache until this medication . If you have depression I would not recommend this medication.

Al.C | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/9/2021
Condition: Painful Periods

I have been taking this for about 10 years, Never had a single problem with it. I take it at 10pm every night before bed and I have a perfect 28 day cycle. Sun-Thursday. I take the 1st pill Thursdays and my period stops by Friday morning. So far has been a good form of birth control and my periods have been more manageable since starting this medicine. I don't ever plan on switching this medication until I am ready for children!