Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec 28 oral.

3/17/2019 4:47:17 PM

Reviewer: Xyz , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I started on this for contraceptive and acne control purposes. Granted, I also took Isotretinoin (Accutain) for acne, my skin is blemish free! I’ve been on Sprintec for 10 months and my only complaint is the nausea/vomiting! Even with 10 months of consistency, I always throw up the first 2 days of starting a new pack :( but the rest of the days I take the pills, I’m fine. And no baby, so at least ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2019 4:46:57 PM

Reviewer: Fl girl , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I didnt get pregnant :) Loss of libido :(

2/20/2019 11:07:52 PM

Reviewer: ryliegh, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've only been on this pill for 4 days and so far it has been giving me acne pretty bad, I usually never get pimples, and when I do, it's usually like 1 or 2, but ever since I've been on this it's been giving me breakouts all around my mouth area.

2/17/2019 10:06:02 PM

Reviewer: SPRINTEC ACNEEEE, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm using this as a contraceptive and ist has been doing it's job so far. However, I have broken out in some pretty bad acne, bad for anyway. I have a little bit of cycstic acne on my chin and some small bumps scattered along my cheeks. I've just stopped wearing makeup and have been using differin as a spot treatment, hopefully that helps. I haven't had headaches, my boobs feel fin ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2019 2:37:25 PM

Reviewer: Sprintec User, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on this pill for one week. So far, not good, but it's early so I'm going to finish the month. I'm bloated, angry, VERY tired, and nauseous. The symptoms are basically first trimester. Hopefully this changes, or I'm just switching to abstinence. Seriously, I also hate everyone right now. I'm so angry.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day