Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of metronidazole oral.

9/10/2020 9:31:18 AM

Reviewer: Monica, 35-44 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had this problem for 3 years now and this medication is very metallic taste. at first it went away but yeast started with this medication so had to take a diffrent medicaton. it comes and goes with this medication. this is my 5th times trying this medication witha new doctor and i will come back to write a review if some one can find a final cure for this BV.

8/12/2020 4:50:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It upsets my stomach so much, I am thinking about stopping. I am on my 3rd day. My physician prescribed but I don't have any symptoms

6/9/2020 11:39:13 AM

Reviewer: Sonia, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Im allergic to most antibiotics and just realized since taking this I itch and constipation same reaction as most ask for something else

5/22/2020 11:09:10 AM

Reviewer: taking flagyl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've taken this medication several times, over years for BV. The odor and discharge seems to clear up by the 3rd day. Normally, no major side effects that I'm aware of other than the horrible metallic taste and taste disturbances.

2/4/2020 11:03:19 PM

Reviewer: Txkid31, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The medication didn't bother me at first, but when I got to my last few doses I felt terrible! I felt like I had been hit by the flu. The metallic taste was annoying and the nausea and dizziness was 24/7! The rare side effects hit me and I have quit my remaining pills because I felt so horrible.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day