This medication didn't help me when I thought I had a good chance at responding to the treatment because of my age.

bubbles | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/18/2010
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

i was very sore headaches allergy problems took 4 injection a week but since on pegasys and copegesys he stopped my allergie shots witch iv been very sick alot fever diareaha congestion head bad mood swings i work in factory whenits 80 its a 120in there having alot of trouble been on it for 1 month as of aug.17 2010

angel465 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/19/2010
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

I have had muscle aches, body pain, headaches,slight nauseau, and mild fever. Drinking lots of water and drinking 3 cups of coffee a day have helped me alot.

moteddybear | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/25/2010
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

I started treatment in Feb of 2008, compleated it in Feb of 2009. off of it for 2 months and the Hep C came back at the same levels as before I started treatment! restarted treatment in May of 2009. and will go to the end of 2010. depressed, sick, tired and wondering if its worth all this, also major mood swings, My poor family!

imacowgirl47 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/23/2009
Robert | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/24/2009
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

I have takeing peginterferon alfa-2a for 56 weeks and it has worked. I now have no viral load. But side affects for me was fever after weekly injection leg pain/joint pain. I also had mild depression. If i had to choose to take this again i would knowing what i know. What extra time it may give me on this planet with my wife and children is worth all the side affects and then some.So if you need this treatment give it a try you can always stop. But i beleive the benifits out weight the side effects. GOOD LUCK Robert