Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Camila oral.

5/9/2018 1:34:44 PM

Reviewer: Nicole, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This birth control is perfect for me. I no longer have my monthly period and the gyno says uterus wall and cells are healthy. At first I was worried about no longer getting my period but the doctor says it's safe and nothing to worry about,just how my body reacted to the pill. My skin has also stopped flaring up once eating dairy and I barely have any breakouts. Maybe one or two every two week ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2017 12:11:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Started taking this after giving birth to my baby girl. I was breast feeding so needed one without estrogen. I would spot in between periods and never knew when I was going to get it. My appetite increased and it did not help with acne.

9/21/2016 7:44:49 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this pill because I am breastfeeding-but I had an allergic reaction with a rash covering the majority of my body. I am sure it works for some- but not for me!

9/14/2016 11:26:03 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I had to get on this pill because my doctor asked if I had a history of migraines & I told them I only had about 3 which was a couple years ago haven't had any since. Not on any medication for it but they still insisted I switch I was not happy because I liked the pill I was on (combined pill) it worked great for me no problems at all. When I started Camila I didn't get a period for 2 ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2016 10:53:17 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I got on this pill because they asked me if I had a history of migraines

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day