Cardiologist prescribed Zetia. Cost too much. Purchase Generic form (ezetimibe ) from Canadian Pharmacy. Works great! Cardiologist is very pleased with the results.

I do notknow...just started

Romelia | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/6/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

I started taking these every other day due to nausea. I started having awful headaches and couldn't see out of my left eye. I thought it was the result of cateracts they said were growing. Went and had an eye exam and nothing had changed much in the left eye, but the normal vision alteration from aging. Finally realized it would only happen when I took these pills. Stop taking them eye cleared up and headaches went away. These pills were killing me.

Mary | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/15/2021
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

Was on statins. Had horrible muscle pain and memory problems. Dr.recommended this drug. It has done wonders for my cholesterol levels without any lifestyle changes. Would definitely recommend for anyone who has problems taking statins.

JAYE | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/22/2020
Condition: High Cholesterol

I tried several statins and herbal supplements, most came with awful side effects or didn't work. The dr. prescribed ezetimibe 10 mg. After 6 weeks, total cholesterol dropped 100 pts. I take a thyroid medication, exercise, eat clean and I'm slender. Cholesterol issue seems to be hereditary. I have noticed that my blood is thinner, I bleed a lot if cut. Didn't see this as a side effect though. I have been taking this for 3 months.

Cindy | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2019
Condition: High Cholesterol

After trying 5 different statins w horrid side effects i decided to try Zetia. One of my sisters cholesterol was over over 300 and after 60 days dropped to 80. I've just passed my 1 wk mark with 2 light infrequent side effects, bloating and 2x a tingling in my legs. If this works when I'm retested I'll be euphoric.Im a 65 yr old female who recently discovered through a doppler test that my right internal carotid artery is 100% occluded so i have to stay super proactive. So far I'm loving this med. Oh by the way tried Garlicque for 90 days...forget it cholesterol went UP 30 points.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/29/2019
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

caused nothing but nausea and dizzy spells