I spend hours daily on the computer researching and writing and have developed a severe case of carpal tunnel syndrome. This product, applied two to three times a day on "hot spots" works miracles.

All it did was burn. No relief. I wrote the company and their response was pathetic. No offer of refund or replacement. $11+ down the drain.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2021
Condition: Backache

I have acute back and neck pain. I am also awaiting surgery. However, I use this bio freeze and it definitely helps me maintain. Remind you, my pain is so overwhelming that I cry and cry but since I start using this product, it has help tremendously.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/26/2021
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

I am old, I have arthritis, but I still run. Biofreeze helps. I also take Aleve. Biofreeze is my favorite, because its quick, and reliably cools the leg pain that always catches up with me in the evening. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep without it. I probably would have to quit running without it. Then I'd be old, arthritic and cranky.

Lisa | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/26/2021
Condition: Backache

Excellent pain relief! Soothes the pain as soon as I apply it to my back! Work wonders on other areas like wrist, ankle and knee too! I'd definitely recommend

Don’t use | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2020

I used for my shoulder pain the get and didn’t ease my pain at all!!!! Just burns really bad!!!!

Michael | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2019
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

Biofreeze is a joke. it only has 5% of the active ingredient menthol, while even the generic brands from the Dollar Stores contain 10%. This stuff is just a product of marketing, and it's also overpriced for what it is. Save your money and buy a generic cream and you'll be just as happy. Read the ingredients before you buy.

Joancarol | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/19/2018
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

For over 15 years now I’ve had a pain that goes from the top of my thumb through the wrist. Just turning at the wrong way is so painful. The Only explanation I have is that it is arthritis.I tried the bio freeze. Sorry to say that it does not work one tiny bit. Not at all.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/12/2018
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

I have osteoarthritis of the hip causing quad pain/aches at night. This product has been a life saver and helps me sleep at night.I prefer to use the spray,no waste on my hands and it penetrates evenly.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/31/2017
Condition: Backache

Tight muscles to right buttock and lower back related to flare up of SI joint. Everyone asking if I was using Biofreeze, so I thought I'd try it. Very disappointed with results and cost 3xs as much as icy hot. Icy hot more effective.

stillhurting | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/21/2017

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/5/2017
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

A complete waste of money. Didn't do anything

nightengale | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/28/2017
Condition: Sprains and Strains

Used Fast freeze and it worked .Wallmart only had BIO Freeze it didn't work for foot pain.

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/21/2017
Condition: Sprains and Strains

I am a very physical male in my mid 20s. After I get out of work, the gym or finishing strenuous work I use biofreeze. Now I have not found it to effectively treat pain in the long term it is a short term treatment with immediate relief. It helps with my strained leg and back muscles. It may almost seem as though it is burning your skin but it is what you are suppose to feel. Pain relief at it's finest.

Me | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2017
Condition: Sprains and Strains

I put it on above my knees. Did not feel anything on either side. I do not have any form of neuralgia.absolutely no benefit to me.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/4/2015
Condition: Backache

found this prodcut really good, had a really bad strain in my back, stomack and sides, started physio which had started to help but this gel gives great relief, definitely worth a try

jul | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/30/2014
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

it helps me to relieve growing pains very effective product, but i personally prefer ice power

Terry Milazzo Haldane-Wilsone Mila | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/4/2014

I suffer from Brachioradial Pruritis-itching of the arms with no rash- and have found that, next to ice, Biofreeze is the only thing I have tried that can quell the itching crawling painful feeling in my arms

tm | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2014
JERI722 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/31/2014
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

MY KNEES ACHE CONSTANTLY-I HAVE THE SPRAY BOTTLE AND SPAY ON EVERY SO OFTEN TO RELIEVE PAIN. ALSO USE FOR OTHER ACHES AND PAINS EASY TO USE-NO LINGERING SMELL AND IT WORKS

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |