I get severe migraines 20-30 days a month. I use this on my neck and shoulders and mygrastick on my forehead--definitely helps within 10 minutes...I absolutely love this.

All it did was burn. No relief. I wrote the company and their response was pathetic. No offer of refund or replacement. $11+ down the drain.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/26/2021
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

I am old, I have arthritis, but I still run. Biofreeze helps. I also take Aleve. Biofreeze is my favorite, because its quick, and reliably cools the leg pain that always catches up with me in the evening. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep without it. I probably would have to quit running without it. Then I'd be old, arthritic and cranky.

Lisa | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/26/2021
Condition: Backache

Excellent pain relief! Soothes the pain as soon as I apply it to my back! Work wonders on other areas like wrist, ankle and knee too! I'd definitely recommend

Don’t use | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2020

I used for my shoulder pain the get and didn’t ease my pain at all!!!! Just burns really bad!!!!

Michael | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2019
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

Biofreeze is a joke. it only has 5% of the active ingredient menthol, while even the generic brands from the Dollar Stores contain 10%. This stuff is just a product of marketing, and it's also overpriced for what it is. Save your money and buy a generic cream and you'll be just as happy. Read the ingredients before you buy.

Joancarol | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/19/2018
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

For over 15 years now I’ve had a pain that goes from the top of my thumb through the wrist. Just turning at the wrong way is so painful. The Only explanation I have is that it is arthritis.I tried the bio freeze. Sorry to say that it does not work one tiny bit. Not at all.