I spent 20 years looking for a drug to relieve my depression.. I tried several classes of antidepressants with no or minimal relief. I am currently taking bupropion and escitalopram with several other mood drugs. Once we added Abilify a great weight was lifted. I am able to function now, which I was not able to. I love it. I have little or no side effects.

I have just started taking it

Paula | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/16/2021
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

I’m just starting this in place of Prozac I was on for years. I also take cymbalta n I’ll continue with this new medicine. I’m a bit nervous so reviews are helpful. I hope this will work for my depression n suicidal thoughts ????

Angie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/8/2021
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

has controlled my depression quite well along with other meds. cleared my thinking. gave me lots of energy without feeling manic.

Okayy | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Caregiver
3/7/2021
Condition: Schizophrenia

I haveused it for so many years with no good result

Kanwal | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Caregiver
3/7/2021
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

I have been using it for so many years with end result of no good result. Its not a good product

VD | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/15/2021

I took aripiprazole (Abilify) for nearly six months. This was one of the worst medications I've ever taken so far. It didn't help out with my autism one bit and I gained a lot of weight. Wouldn't recommend this medication to anyone!