I have suffered with chronic depression for most of my life. I have tried almost every antidepressant out there with varying degrees of success. I currently take 90 mgs of Cymbalta every day. While it is somewhat effective for me I still suffered greatly from nagging depression. It wasn't until my psychiatrist added Abilify that I experienced almost complete relief of my depression. Within two wee...

when my 19 yr old nephew took this med ,he died in his sleep apprx. 12 wks later.

Anonymous |
8/1/2021
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 by message, talk to them or WA messenger and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

melody | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/30/2021
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

i was suffering with severe depression for a year. i've been taking zoloft 200mg, brintellix 20mg but my mood was not stable at all. my depression went up and down all the time and i had to deal with my suicidal thoughts when i'm low. When my depression hit low again, i told my doctor that i can not do this anymore. i was in pain all the time and i was frustrated. My doctor added abilify 1mg and in 4days i was able to come out of bed without pouring all my energy. Now, i've been on abilify for 2 weeks and i've never felt this brightness since i got depression. i hope this med can help other patients who are dealing with depression looks like deep endless tunnel. We can do this.

GrimmHubby1 | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/27/2021
Condition: Bipolar Disorder in Remission

Let me start this by saying I'm normally a really chilled person. I have a wonderful family, 2 boys and a wife. My doctor prescribed this medication for my Bipolar Disorder. In my 2 months on this medication my world has been flipped upside down. I have had spats of irritability, excess weight gain, constant hatefulness twords my wife and kids, and I almost ruined my marriage with my need to constantly have sex and wanting to masturbate 24/7. This medicine made me do things that weren't me, made me act ways that hurt my wife, and made me do things that almost ruined my marriage. I do not recommend this medication for anyone, no matter the age, gender, race, etc.

Benjamin John G | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/30/2021
Condition: Bipolar Disorder in Remission

This is a uthenuzation drug. It’s to kill you, should be outlawed so northern human services in conway NH can stop making me take it.

nat | 19-24 | Nonbinary | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/26/2021
Condition: Bipolar Disorder in Remission

I’ve been on this for the better part of 3 years now! It’s not perfect, I take a really low dose (1 mg) because any higher gives me brain fog and side effects (low libido, go to bed too early), so I have to use adjuncts to maintain euthemic mood when breakthrough symptoms occur. I use matcha mostly because of its high L-Theanine and other teas for more caffeine if needed. I also take Dexedrine which helps adjust my sleep schedule to be later (otherwise I wake up before 6 AM and sleep at like 8 PM, I’m 24.... lol) and treats my ADHD and some of the breakthrough depression. I have ADHD, Bipolar 2 (was experiencing more manic symptoms when I started this), pretty bad daytime sleepiness, OCD. I’ve been on different dosages and you may need to start higher but if you feel fog or flat affect, adjust lower if you can. Maybe add adjuncts like me. If your doctor says “your emotions seem fine” but you disagree, be pushy. Some docs don’t listen and you know your needs! It’s important to be in therapy and practice self-care things like meditation. If needed, start with a higher dose to stabilize, get therapy and experiment with adjuncts like tea, and practice meditation, and then talk to doc about titrating down if necessary. This will ensure you are taking the lowest dose possible and therefore dealing with fewer side effects. But you need to be stable enough to get those habits down before titrating down on the Abilify. It really gives me bad brain fog any higher than 2 mg so this was necessary to me. My thoughts seemed to ‘evaporate’ when on too high of a dose! That was hard with existing ADHD brain fog and mental sluggishness already... my doc may start me on 75 mg lithium soon but now that I have my nice matcha (invest in the ceremonial quality if in the US, and the tea whisk and holder, for the best quality. it’s necessary, I justify it because it’s an important adjunct treatment for me!!) I’m honestly not even sure the lithium is necessary. I was dealing with a lot of those dull hollow chest aches before I started the regular matcha which is the beginning of depression for me, and now I don’t have em because of the L-Theanine in there. Side note, Google L-Theanine and schizophrenia if you have any psychotic symptoms because there’s studies done on how that helps as an adjunct. That’s why I tried it in the first place! So stabilizing for low grade/ breakthrough symptoms. Not enough tho- when I went off the Abilify the symptoms were too strong for matcha alone!!! Don’t go off your meds pls!! Also worth noting that it can help with my energy at very low doses..... with can help with my ADHD. But again, too high and there’s brain fog. It’s a balancing act for sure. Overall, Abilify DOES work and is seemingly necessary for me. The generic is cheap with my insurance and it does keep me stable. I keep my dose low by using other meds/ “natural” adjuncts. Has taken me a while to find out the best combo for me but it’s worth it. Helps with all my disorders (OCD, sleep issues, ADHD, bipolar) in different ways. Worth a try.... and be patient if you can because theres quite an adjustment period. A lot can change per dosage too. 0.5 mg for me can make a difference in the effects.