My five year old could not keep his hands to himself, was interrupting the class with noise making, and easily aggitated. He was bieggining to be pegged as a "problem child" in school, always in trouble for things I knew, as his mother, he couldn't control. After disscussion with his Dr., we put him on a nightly dose of 25mg. This showed immediate results. After 2 weeks of meds I noticed a relaps...

this medication is supposed to work within 3 months, until then i was told i had to stick out depression, exhaustion, suicidal thoughts and laziness. i was promised control, focus, no more anxiety and the release of dopamine and serotonin. i did miss days in between each refill of 100 mg because my doctor disappears but it has been 3 months and still exhausted depressed and unmotivated. i threw aw...

ADHA lifer | 25-34 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/26/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

This did wonders for me compared to adderall or ritalin, no jitters, no sweating, no anxiety, no mood swings. However, I find the effects to be inconsistent. Some days I feel like I havent taken anything while others I can be a bit of a zombie, but most of the time I feel like a productive normie. Best part is its not a stimulant.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/5/2019

painfuul ejaculation

Lily | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/10/2018
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I am very tolerant to medication. I took my first cap with juice after breakfast. I immediately became nauseous increasinoworse as the day went on. Then I became extremely jittery for hours. This morning,after 20 hours I got a headache which became worse as the day went on with no headache medicine working. My overall health is completely down. This was poison to me. This drug should be stopped. Do not take.

student in LA | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/19/2017
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I feel somewhat euphoric, very focused, kinda low energy but more in like a calm way, sometimes sleepy, but overall i like it. Im surprised its not a controlled substance

ashleyyymc | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/30/2015
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I had switched from Adderall XR to Straterra when my doctor had months of samples and my Adderall was getting to be quite expensive. Also, being a non stimulant this was quite appealing. I had high hopes but this did not work for me at all. I guess technically it helped me calm down but in the worst way because all I ever wanted to do was sleep. I had absolutely no energy or motivation to do anything! I have never been a person to take naps during the day but I had to take a nap basically every day while on this. My doctor had me gradually increasing the dose every few days and I thought it was going to get better but it definitely got worse. It also made me very constipated. When I forgot to take a pill one day, I felt SO much better and that's right when I realized why I've been feeling so down. So I didn't even make it a month on them and then switched back to Adderall XR 30mg/day which works pretty well for me.