I lost range of motion in my neck and experienced terrible pain with movement. It felt as though I had broken a vertibra. Within 2 days of taking this medication I felt relief and on the 4th day was back to work. I experienced nausa and vomiting but when I layed still these symptoms weren't a problem. The results was well worth the side effects.

i got very sick from this drug still recovering my eyes went crazy i could not talk just stuck there then fell out i was very confused all day on the 3rd day i pass out still not realy with it my eye site is very bad now my eyes hurt still i was so confused i did not know what did that to me

Tayetti | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/11/2020
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

I had severe neck pain, which made my arm numb, within 24 hours pain gone.

Dana | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/31/2019
Condition: Asthma

Medrol completely reset my system and made my asthma symptoms go away. I also had muscle pain, nerve damage, Swelling of my rig cage, whole body edema, high blood pressure. This drug lowered my Blood pressure, took away all of the swelling and edema issues, started reversing my nerve damage which put me in pain but I slept great and felt better than ever. Except for pain after a few days of taking it. Once the dose pack was done the nerve damage reverted back to its usual feeling of no pain. But I lost 20 lbs on this drug and havenâ??t had a problem with swelling since taking it.

Cindy Lou | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/9/2016
Condition: Bronchitis

Will not take this drug again unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. Terrible anxiety/panic attacks, heart palpitations and increased blood pressure. This drug should probably never be prescribed. More FDA testing is in order.

Person | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/16/2015

Wonder-drug - I was diagnosed with Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (Kidney disease)After two weeks in hospital I started off at home with 16 mg for abt 3 months then lowered to 8 - 4 - 2 mg over the next 9 months. Now in total remission. Suffered a number of side effect but nothing that really bothered me except for the 'moon-face' and the fat around my stomach - had to take a number of other medications at the same time to keep blood pressure down (Bisoprolol, Zestrill and Amlor) and also medi to lower my blood-sugar - a lot of medi however I had no choice - stopped and approx 2-3 months later my body fat/face was back to normal. Suffered some bone-pain (in the morning) about one week after I stopped which disappeared after a couple of weeks.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/14/2015

Medrol pack for unresolved root canal pain. Preexisting anxiety/depression was stable & without incident for over 10yrs. Less than 24hrs on Medrol and went into "steroid psychosis" and suicicidal ideation. Ended up in ICU and hospitalized for 8 days with severe tension, heart palpitations, anxiety, emotional lability, and panic attacks. No steroids again unless it's a life threatening emergency.