Many reviewers wrote such horrible side effects, I have had none of them. On my 6th day now. After reading these reviews I was scared to death to take this. After talking to a pharmacist, I felt much better. No side effects at all. My sinus blockage is much better now. Would take again.

I was prescribed this medicine due to flu like symptoms and congestion. On the first day I received the pack at night and took the first 6 tablets as it states to on the pack to do when you first receive it. The entire night I had cold sweats. I sleep in a robe, which I do every night but on this night I was totally drenched with sweat and shivering all night. Through out the night and on to the n...

Anonymous |
5/8/2021

Laura | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/22/2021
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

This is the second time I have taken this - with no side effects. Helped with the pain in my shoulder immensely. Finally slept unbelievably. Would definitely recommend.

Anonymous |
4/17/2021

James R | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2021
Condition: Inflammation of the Joints due to Gout

I had great results

tbdearfluid | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/1/2020

I was prescribed this due to fluid in my ear and an inflammed inner ear. No pain, but needed to reduce the fluid. I was scared of all the side effects, but I am on day 2 and have had none so far. I even slept just fine. First day I was actually quite drowsy, but otherwise no issues. Still TBD on the ear issue, but I cannot feel the fluid currently and am hoping it will heal. Don't be afraid of the side effects, remember most people leave a review if they had a bad experience and those who made off fine probably don't even think about it!