Jewels67 | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/29/2018
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I suffer from psoriatic arthritis and have been injecting 40mg of Humira every 2 weeks for 6/7 years, this drug as helped dramatically, before Humira I was in incredible pain especially my knees an jaw. I had several hospital stays where my knee would have to keep being drained and Ultra sound treatments on my jaw alongside high dosage steroids and many steroid injections. Upon beginning my Humira Iâ??d say it took about 6 months for me to get back to normal, plus the best part is Iâ??ve never had a jaw problem since or joints having to be drained. However (sorry) Iâ??ve been under ENT for 18 months due to having a very narrow oesophagus, constant sore throat and hoarse voice which Iâ??d never linked until reading side affects recently, obviously I donâ??t know if this is linked but Iâ??d much rather have a sore throat than painful joints. If your doctor offers you Humira you would be silly to refuse it, good luck ð???Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/17/2014
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

after fifty years of psoriasis, where severity has ranged from just a few spots to being so covered in scale that you could not put a twenty-cent piece down anywhere without touching it, and having that dreadful persistent itch, this drug has been a real life-saver for me. After just sixteen weeks of treatment, I have never had skin this clear as an adult. Now, we'll see how long this improvement lasts..

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/10/2013
Condition: Crohn's Disease

I injected this medication as directed for several months. It had no effect on my flare up of Crohn's Disease. My gastroenterologist, then, switched my therapy to Remicade.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/14/2012
Condition: Crohn's Disease

Humira started working for me the next day! Shots hurt but 30 seconds of pain is well worth not being sick all the time!

bobg14 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/9/2010
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

i have fluid around my lung my doctor says it is a result of the drug . my ra pain is gone .

sassynan34 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/30/2009
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
carpetbagger58 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/15/2008
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

My first few weeks on this drug were very good as far as improvement to a long standing condition.(27yrs.) but then I experienced a period of 4/6 weeks when things reverted to "normal", i.e., acute active inflammation all over. However, at the end of 3mths. on this drug, significant improvement was again apparent and has been maintained since that time , to the extent that disease activity is minimal and I have more energy and a general feeling of being well,(apart from the mechanical damage from many years of active disease. 6 joint replacements and surgery to hands. I am over the moon with the results from this drug, and so far, apart from some diarea for the first 2mths., have experienced no ill effects. In fact I haven't felt this well in many years.Read More Read Less