Humira is the best thing that ever happened to my RA. When I first got diagnosed two years ago, I could barely walk and was in debilitating, constant pain. I was 33 and felt like this disease was stealing my life. Enter Humira and poof--I'm in remission, very active, and can do anything, and no pain! My inflammation is completely gone! It does sting badly upon injection, for which my rheumetologis...

injections 2xper month

EmiG | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/11/2020
Condition: Psoriasis associated with Arthritis

My husband had a problem in his nails and been treated for many years for fungal infection until he was diagnosed with arthritis psoriasis and HUMIRA was applied on him. Was like magic for a year. His join pain disappeared and his nails become clearer also a little scar diaaapeared. After 1 year inyecting HUMIRA every two weeks he is in a severe shoulder pain and his nails started getting uglier again. He is sleeping a lot and feeling some knees pain too. I wrote his doctor about a week ago but no answer yet. Iâ??m very concerned

swede | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/5/2020
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

For me I saw no improvement for 6 months then it started to work and after 8 months I was completely clear. No side effects notices so far, been on treatment for 9 months.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/24/2019
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

caused heavy legs,frequent urination, diarrea, coughs,inability to sleep.low energy, neausea.Im worse off than when i started, only used a month then stopped due to issues.

Sam | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2019
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Medicine does not dispense.

Angie | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/29/2019
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

My grandmother died from this medication. She was receiving injections over a couple of months and died of internal bleeding on March 18th, 2019 in the hospital. The bleeding started the day before, so it killed her quickly. Internal bleeding IS a side effect of this medication. Maybe she was a rare case but Humira, in my eyes, is extremely dangerous. My grandfather couldn't bring himself to do an autopsy to prove this BUT she was in decent shape for her age until she started Humira. I'm 100% convinced it caused her death.