Humira is the best thing that ever happened to my RA. When I first got diagnosed two years ago, I could barely walk and was in debilitating, constant pain. I was 33 and felt like this disease was stealing my life. Enter Humira and poof--I'm in remission, very active, and can do anything, and no pain! My inflammation is completely gone! It does sting badly upon injection, for which my rheumetologis...

injections 2xper month

clara milan | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
11/13/2020
Condition: Crohn's Disease

my husband suffered from crohn's disease almost all his life and i can tell you that its really terrible, watching him get lean and pale worried me the more, he lost appetite, he was always and was unable to go to work again,he kept having sores in his mouth and the constant pain was making the situation worse. we kept going from one gastroenterologist to another, they were not helping the situation, they kept giving us different drugs and it was making it worse,they kept increasing the dosage, in 2016 when i went to CVS pharmacy to go and get another drugs for him, that was were i heard about dr folonsho a herbal doctor, who specializes in using natural roots and herbs to treat diseases and chronic pain. at first i was in doubt, because we have tried many options that were not helping and all the doctors we came across told us that there was no cure, and i believed, so i contacted this herbal doctor and he said he could help my husband,after i told him my problem, he said he has a herbal remedy that can heal my husband and reverse this illness completely and he will be back to his normal state of health, not having many alternatives anymore i requested for the herbal remedy,because the situation was getting worse, after using the medicine for about 3 weeks there was great improvement, and my husband was getting back to his normal self, its been 4 years now and my husband is still strong as ever, all thanks to dr folonsho, and may GOD continue to bless you, so if you are still suffering from this disease kindly contact dr folonsho today either through email [email protected] or via whats app +2348073410606 or you can check out his website https://drfolonshoherbalhome.simdif.com/ and you will be glad you did, i wouldn't want someone to experience what my husband experienced

EmiG | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/11/2020
Condition: Psoriasis associated with Arthritis

My husband had a problem in his nails and been treated for many years for fungal infection until he was diagnosed with arthritis psoriasis and HUMIRA was applied on him. Was like magic for a year. His join pain disappeared and his nails become clearer also a little scar diaaapeared. After 1 year inyecting HUMIRA every two weeks he is in a severe shoulder pain and his nails started getting uglier again. He is sleeping a lot and feeling some knees pain too. I wrote his doctor about a week ago but no answer yet. Iâ??m very concerned

swede | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/5/2020
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

For me I saw no improvement for 6 months then it started to work and after 8 months I was completely clear. No side effects notices so far, been on treatment for 9 months.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/24/2019
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

caused heavy legs,frequent urination, diarrea, coughs,inability to sleep.low energy, neausea.Im worse off than when i started, only used a month then stopped due to issues.

Sam | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2019
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Medicine does not dispense.