I really like this medication. I am on my second month and have had no problems, especially because I never forget to take it. It has cleared up my skin significantly and I have definitely not had a decrease in sexual desire. If anything, it's a comfort not having that worry in the back of my mind that I might get pregnant unplanned. I am very satisfied with this birth control. I also highly...

PLEASE READ. I was on the pill for 4 months and in those months i was tried all the time, cramps got worse, my PMS got way worse, became depressed. My periods were irregular, my sex drive did not exist any more. My breast were extremely sensitive especially around my period. But the worst was i had extreme chest pain went in and my doctor found large blood clots in my lungs and neck, i was in the...

Lbailey | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/3/2019
Condition: Acne

In the two years I took Mononessa, I had little to know problems with it. I had no weight gain, or irregular behavior. The only problem I had with it, was if I messed up my schedule of taking it, it made me spot for a long time. I came off of it because of that, and used Gianvi for 3 months. Needless to say, after that, I returned to Mononessa. Good drug with little to no side effects.

AdrianJ | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/25/2018
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I absolutely love this pill. It stopped my extremely long periods. It only lasted 3 days after taking this pill. There was no bloating or bad cramps. It helped me lose the weight that I had been trying to lose, because my appetite was lighter. My skin got clearer. So all in all... great pill!!!

Jenny | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/20/2018
Condition: Acne

My doctor prescribed this to me and I have been using it for a month now. While I know that I might want to wait a bit longer before I give this product a poor review, I just couldn't wait. My acne is far from gone and has possibly become worse. My period isn't any light and I have been having terrible mood swings (unlike the ones that I had before). The only good thing about this pill isn't that it lessens cramps. However, while cramps were a concern they were not what I wanted to treat. My acne isn't going away and I just feel so depressed.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/18/2018

I have been taking this medication for around three years now and I haven't had any problems

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/21/2018

I love this! I've never had an problems with this pill.