I used lotrimin under my breast for a fungal infection and It worked very well. I'm still using it to control my fungus.

I have some BAD smelling feet. I have tried Bleach, Vineager Anti-Baterial Soap, regularly changing socks and shoes. My feet still sweat, no the odor is of the cream (and not much easier to breathe). Well see in a few days if the treatment works.

ErykahBadont | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/9/2019

*HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ANGULAR CHEILITIS* i used Lotrimin Ultra (for jock itch) along with coconut oil (my daily moisturizer) to treat my angular cheilitis and within two days noticed it disappearing. here i am four days in and it’s gone. *old timey corn ball commercial voice* “thanks Lotrimin Ultra!”

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2017
Condition: Ringworm of the Body

WOW!!! I cannot even give this product enough stars. After a month long battle with what I found to be ringworm, this product cleared it completely in 3 days...YES, 3 DAYS! I must add that I used this in conjunction with peroxide. What an amazing product.

Alan | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/14/2012
Condition: Ringworm of Groin Area

This product completely cured my jock itch in two weeks. Also worked on athelete's foot.

Gdad | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/30/2011
Condition: Athlete's Foot

Fungus was on toes and on sides and bottom of feet. Did recommended application for 2 weeks. Used all of two 12g tubes of Lotrimin Ultra. Expensive but worth it as symptoms disappeared; and got bonus of reduced toenail fungus. No side effects.

[email protected] | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
8/5/2011
Condition: Ringworm of Groin Area

For jock itch,I live in Florida.It will stop the itch for a short time. But have never gotten rid of it. The redness is still there.