For me this medication was so helpful. I was so fearful of yet again getting addicted to one drug to escape the pain of letting go of another. I had a sever opiate addiction. Hydro, oxy, morphine, demeroll, methodone, whatever I took all of them for years and was medically detoxed twice nothing worked! i was ready to just accept the fact I may never be able to stay clean until I found a clinic...

Roxanne's brand of buprenorphine... The pills are bitter in taste and the size/shape of them are difficult to dissolve under your tongue. This seems like the only generic brand and only choice of buprenorphine available in North and South Carolina. I used to be on a different brand and they were oval in shape and made by Reckitt Benckiser, now they are completely unavailable and the Hi- Tech brand...

SassyMerc | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/28/2021
Condition: Pain

Have been on this medication for 2 years taken for Nerve pain had been on hydrocodone, gabapentin, oxycodone This is worth better than everything with no withdrawals 2 mg three times a day maintains my pain management without anything else

SheIsResilient | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/16/2021
Condition: Narcotic Addiction

This medication has been a lifesaver for me. I had a severe addiction to opiates and tried to quit several times to no avail. I finally decided to go on Suboxone Maintenance and I believe it saved my life. I have been on it for nearly 10 years now and I don't believe I would be alive without it. I also use it for pain management, and I am very pleased with how well it manages my pain. I take the brand name (Indivior) films. If you are on the fence about starting Suboxone, I'd highly reccomend it. It could help give you your life back and even help save your life!

Rich | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/10/2020
Condition: Chronic Pain

Worse than kicking morphine and the withdrawal lasted for weeks.

Amber36 | 35-44 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/25/2020
Condition: Symptoms from Stopping Treatment with Opioid Drugs

The medication Subutex works well but three times I got off it cold turkey and it took three months for the withdrawals to completely go away it's the worst thing to withdraw from but in the end I always end up going back because of the fear of relapsing on other opiates and I want to get off Subutex again but I don't know if I could do the three months withdraw it is horrid I had hot and cold sweats for 3 months diarrhea for 3 months I could not sleep for almost 4 months restlessness for two months it was horrible I never want to go through that again and there's no way to taper I tried tapering and the withdrawal is the same intensity there is no easing it so my suggestion is if you're coming off heroin or pills only use Subutex for a 7-Day period And then the withdrawals will be manageable uncomfortable but manageable the medication does work but if you want to be completely sober medication free it's a long 3-4 months Road to be completely right and normal I read what these Suboxone sites put oh seven days of withdrawal and you're fine those are complete lies

Clean mom here | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/28/2020
Condition: Prevention of Opiate Drug Abuse

This medication saved my life. I went off of it for a short period and in time, I was back to narcotics. I ran back to my doctor and asked him to prescribe it again. I plan on being on this until I die. My mood is so much better, even though it doesnâ??t advertise as a mood enhancer. I do get very angry with illegal/street sales of this drug. It had saved so many lives!