I was experiencing sever tiredness and shortness of breath. I having been taking this medicine for just under a month and can finally breath normally. I didn't realize what a struggle I was having breathing until the medicine started taking effect and I experienced easy breathing, I am breathing 100% better.

Symptom: Blurred Vision. I was prescribed Singular for Asthma and in that respect, it was very helpful - my lung capacity was improved as well. But I cannot read for more than 5 minutes as my central vision becomes very blurred. I am an artist and a writer so you can imagine how distraught I was. My eye specialist determine what was causing my blurred vision. I reduced my dosage by half then a qu...

Anonymous |
5/24/2021
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy
SteveB | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
5/3/2021
Condition: Allergic Asthma

Allergist prescribed this for seasonal allergies. After about 6 months started to have memory issues. Went to Neurologist and he had me stop it IMMEDIATELY. Supposedly the effects should wear off in a couple of months.

Steve B | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/1/2021
Condition: Allergic Asthma

Prescribed by my allergist. After 6 months on this drug, started experiencing cognitive issues. Saw my GP doctor, was referred to a neurologist. Neurologist told me to get off this drug immediately. He advised it has known issues. It was fairly effective but certainly not worth losing your mind over. Check with multiple doctors before taking this 'medication'. Hopefully the effects wear off over time.

Lisa S | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/11/2020
Condition: Allergic Asthma

I know it says here that it may not work right away, but the first time I took it and layed down, my nose cleared up, I didn't cough and I could breath. I've only had like 4 doses but immediately I can tell the diff and I'm not coughing continuously like I was at night.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/17/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Excellent for seasonal allergies, probably the best Iâ??ve ever taken but BEWARE the side effects. I had terrible insomnia and increased nervousness whilst using Montelukast. Stopped taking it about 4 weeks ago, now sleeping well and no nervousness Side effects were so bad I probably wonâ??t take it again despite itâ??s effectiveness