This medicine does seem to work well for ear infections and swimmers ear for me. I do notice other side effects though. When I use them my eye on the same side as the ear become irritated and dry. Also I can sometimes taste something funny in my mouth and get a mild sore throat on that side as well. I'm guessing it's because they are all sort of connected. Overall the benefits totally outweight th...

should also state that if you are allergic to SULFUR drugs do NOT take this, I took it literally once and was so sick, got hives and facial swelling.

Blondie70 | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/28/2020
Condition: Outer Ear Inflammation caused by Allergy or Infection

This medication worked great for me. I was diagnosed with swimmers ear and used the medicine for 10 days with no problems. My rx was only 15.00 which was also a bonus.

bucket | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/23/2020
Condition: Outer Ear Inflammation caused by Allergy or Infection

after seeing doctor for mild discomfort he sucked out the fluids prescribed these drops after leaving office ear felt fine got prescription filled within one minute of using these drops my ear throat side of my neck was on fire and ive never had a bad reaction to any prescription before do not take this drug run from it its nasty.

joe bftsbnlk | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/27/2018
Condition: Outer Ear Inflammation caused by Allergy or Infection

After limited use, I experienced noticeable hearing loss and constant tinnitis. I ended up using this medication because the presciption given me by primary care physician was outside my affordabilty range. $300 to be exact. Another giant rip off from Big Pharma. You were expecting anything less?

Disappointed user | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/23/2018
Condition: Outer Ear Inflammation caused by Allergy or Infection

Iâ??ve used these ear drops for swimmers ear symptoms before with no problems. I used it recently and then I had pressure, pain and loss of hearing. I stopped using it right away and one week later I still canâ??t hear from that ear. Taking antibiotics hasnâ??t helped to get my hearing back.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/16/2016
Condition: Outer Ear Inflammation caused by Allergy or Infection

After using this medication for one day, my ear stopped up and I could hardly hear. Stopped using the drops and it became better. Now I have a ringing that never stops. The docter says there is nothing he can do. Please do not use this medication